Builders Association Holds Annual Golf Outing
The Builders Association held its Annual Golf Outing at Avalon @ Squaw Creek on Monday, August 17, 2015 for 116 golfers.
Earning low score for the scramble-format event was the team of Matt Fabian, Willie Pletcher, Michael Walston and David Grande of Hill Barth & King CPA’s & Consultants.
Second place went to the team of Jim Santini, Larry Stacey, Alan Bartlett and Bob Bonfert of Jim Santini Builder.
Third place went to the team of Dave Eyster, Dave Luntz, Dave Washington and Jim Frasco of Yurchyk & Davis CPA’s.
In the skills area, the following participants were recognized:
· Closest to the Pin prizes were won by: Don Ferko, Marc Paoletta, Frank Balog and Josh Cohol.
· Closest to the Pin on the second shot prizes were won by the teams of Shawn Laberto, Fred Palumbo, Bob Bayus and Diane Downey of Boak & Sons/North Coast Fire Protection; Matt Fabian, Willie Pletcher, Michael Walston and David Grande of Hill Barth & King CPA’s & Consultants; and Jim Breese, Jason Gibson, Bobby Hughes and Dick Baker of Jack Gibson Construction.
· Longest Putts were won by Ray Fritts, Tim Boehm, Dave Washington and Dave Luntz
· Longest Drives were won by Bob Bayus, Jeremy Smith, Joe Pitko and Larry Stacey
· Straightest Drives were won by Ron Hulett and Stan Czeck
· Shortest Drive was won by Fred Palumbo
· Two skins were awarded: One to the team of Greg Evans, Frank Bova, Tom DiMaria and Matt Robinson of George L. Wilson Co. with an eagle on Hole #4; and one to the team of Fred Palumbo, Shawn Laberto, Bob Bayus and Diane Downey of Boak & Sons/North Coast Fire Protection with an eagle on hole #14.
Unfortunately, none of the golfers cashed in on the $10,000 prize for a hole in one, which was donated by Huntington Insurance.
Jim Bayer of DeSalvo Construction Co. was the raffle drawing grand prize winner of a new set of golf clubs, including woods, irons and a bag.
The Builders Association would like to express its gratitude to Hill, Barth and King, LLC for sponsoring the Putting Contest and providing prizes for the first, second and third place participants. The Builders Association would also like to express its gratitude for donations provided by ANCORA, BeneSys, Inc., Yurchyk & Davis CPA’s, Bodine Perry LLC, Cowden Associates Actuaries & Consultants, The Bogdahn Group, Federated Insurance, Arnett Carbis Toothman CPA’s and Consultants, L. Calvin Jones & Co., J.P. Marsh & Co and Huntington Insurance and raffle and door prize donations provided by CompManagement, Hilti, George L. Wilson Co. and First National Bank.
Finally, a special thanks is extended to the Golf Outing Committee of Howard Agueda, Jim Santini, Jeff Donatelli, Bob Daloise, Bill Petro and Cliff Morgan for making the golf outing an enjoyable and eventful day.