Builders Association holds Annual Golf Outing
The Builders Association held its Annual Golf Outing at the Youngstown Country Club on August 25, 2014. The format was a scramble and was attended by 121 golfers. Pictured to the right is the low team of Matt Sega, Matt Moten, Jason Emch and David Gadosik from the Shelly Co. Second place went to the team of Dave Eyster, Dave Luntz, Kevin Dougherty and Rich Hill from Yurchyk & Davis, CPA’s. Third place went to the team of Tom Slosser, Ed Long, Rich Lokay and Jim Carna from ESSROC. The most honest team prize went to Hugh Gunn, Walt Herriott, Dan McFarland and Brad Berlin from the East Fairfield Coal Co.
Other prize winners include:
- Closest to the Pin prizes were won by Matt Sega, Dominic Spelich, Larry Stacey and Tim Russo.
- Closest to the Pin on the second shot prizes were won by the teams of Tim Handerhan, Jason Acerra, Ray Fritts and Sean Oros from Hilti, Matt Sega, Matt Moten, Jason Emch and David Gadosik from The Shelly Co. and Greg Evans, Dave Cuscino, Nick Randjelovic and Nick Johnson from the George L. Wilson Company.
- Longest Putts were won by Keith Mudrey, Dave Cuscino, Justin Yost and Bruce Flyak.
- Longest Drives were won by Rich Hill, Matt Moten, Ron Hulett and Dave Luntz.
- Straightest Drives were won by Jim Breese and Rick Vesey.
- Shortest Drive was won by Keith Mason.
- Unfortunately, we did not have any winners of the $10,000.00 cash for the hole in one donated by Huntington Insurance.
The Builders Association would like to express its gratitude to Hill, Barth and King, LLC for sponsoring the Putting Contest and providing prizes for the first, second and third place participants. The Builders Association would also like to express it gratitude for donations provided by ANCORA, Yurchyk & Davis CPA’s, Compensation Programs of Ohio, Cowden Associates, L. Calvin Jones & Co., The Bogdahn Group, Bodine Perry, LLC, and J.P. Marsh & Co and raffle and door prize donations by Hilti, CompManagement, Power Tool & Supply, Masonry Materials Plus and George L. Wilson Company.
One skin was also handed out during this year’s outing. The skin was awarded to the team of Lou Rich, Mark Bretsneider, Brad McDevitt and Tim Russo with an eagle on Hole #5.
Bill Hoodin was the raffle drawing grand prize winner of a new set of Adams golf clubs including woods, irons and a bag.
Special thanks to the Golf Outing Committee of Brian Downie, Jeff Donatelli, Cliff Morgan and Howard Agueda for making the golf outing an enjoyable and eventful day.