Builders Association to Hold Annual Meeting
The Builders Association of Eastern Ohio and Western Pennsylvania (The Builders) will hold its 44th Annual Meeting on Wednesday, December 4, 2013. In addition to issuing reports on 2013 activities, the Association will also elect association officers and executive committee for 2014. Recipients of its annual Youngstown State University Scholarships will also be announced.
The meeting this year moves to a new location from prior years. It will be held at the Youngstown Country Club, 1402 Country Club Drive, Youngstown, Ohio. The meeting begins at 4 p.m.
The meeting’s agenda includes:
- Activity Reports: Labor relations, contract negotiations, finances, apprenticeship, 2013 construction volume and Construction Advancement Program.
- YSU Scholarships: Awarded to Youngstown State University students in the Civil & Construction Engineering Technology program.
- Builders Association-YSU Estimating Competition plaque to the winning team of the 4th Annual Estimating Competition held earlier this year.
- Officer Elections: 2014 Association officers and executive committee members. Brian Downie, Corporate Secretary, Alex Downie & Sons, is nominated as the incoming president.
- Open Forum: General discussion and a Q&A session will round-out the meeting’s agenda.
The media is encouraged to attend this event, which will last about 60 minutes.
About The Builders
The Builders represents about 170 contractors and affiliated construction industry services members from Columbiana, Mahoning and Trumbull counties in Ohio, and Lawrence and Mercer counties in Pennsylvania. For more information about The Builders, contact Kevin Reilly, Executive Vice President, at 330-539-6050, email him at Kevin@TheBuildersOnline.com, or visit www.TheBuildersOnline.com.