NORTHERN OHIO CHAPTER, NATIONAL SAFETY COUNCIL TO HOST FREE CONSTRUCTION SEMINAR
Prevention Strategies for Construction’s Focus Four Hazards
Developed by the National Safety Council in cooperation with OSHA and funded by a Susan B. Harwood Grant
Identify the Focus Four Hazards and take steps towards a safer work environment.
If you’re a small business owner, employer, or manager in the construction or
contracting industry, this is the program for you. It will help you:
· Identify the Focus Four Hazard areas: falls, electrocution, excavation and trenching, and struck-by.
· Define commonly used terms relating to and recognize regulatory standards and requirements pertaining to the Focus Four Hazards.
· Identify specific prevention strategies for the Focus Four Hazards that cause the most injuries and fatalities.
· Identify specific prevention strategies for the Focus Four Hazards by incidents.
· Recognize risk-taking behaviors relating to the Focus Four Hazards and identify methods for
Your enrollment fee for this course has been paid for by an OSHA Grant.
Date: Wednesday, January 14, 2009
Continental breakfast & lunch provided.
Place: Ohio One Building
25 E. Boardman St.
2nd Floor Auditorium
Youngstown, Ohio 44503
Time: Doors open at 7:30 a.m.
Program at 8 a.m.
To Register Contact:
National Safety Council,
Northern Ohio Chapter
25 E. Boardman Street, Suite 338
Youngstown Ohio 44503
Phone: (330) 747-8657
FAX: (330) 747-6141
Registration: RSVP by Tuesday December 30, 2008. Please send form for each attendee or attach list.
Attendee Name: _____________________________________ Title:___________________________________
Company Name: ____________________________________________________________________________
City, State & Zip: ____________________________________________________________________________
Phone: __________________________________ Fax:______________________________________________