Boak and Sons Hosts Meeting with Ohio BWC Regional Directors
Boak and Sons, Inc. hosted a meeting of the Ohio Bureau of Workers Compensation (BWC) Regional Directors at its office in Austintown on Wednesday, August 3, 2016.
The meeting gave individuals the opportunity to meet and interact with the Regional Directors of the BWC as well as the new BWC State Administrator, Sarah Morrison. Administrator Morrison spoke briefly about new opportunities at the BWC, including:
- 2016 plan year rate reduction of 8%
- Improving BWC customer service and simplifying paperwork
- Prospective Billing and the True-up process
- Out-of-State Coverage
- Addressing the Opiate Epidemic
- BWC Division of Safety and Hygiene
- Safety Grants
For questions or additional information concerning topics covered at the meeting, please contact your Employer Services Specialist (ESS) at the Youngstown Service Office.
The Builders Association would like to thank Sam Boak, Boak and Sons, Inc. for hosting the event at his office!