Ohio EPA’s Compliance Assistance Conference has gone virtual and is currently taking place Sept. 21 through Oct. 8, 2020.
There’s no need to travel – sit back, relax, and enjoy a front-row seat while we bring the experts to you. Although our methods may have changed, Ohio EPA remains committed to assisting businesses, communities, and environmental professionals with their environmental compliance needs.
Our FREE 2020 Virtual Compliance Assistance Conference provides daily interactive sessions focused on compliance with air, waste, and water regulations, strategically and conveniently spaced over three consecutive weeks.
This virtual conference provides:
- Live-streamed interactive keynote sessions U.S. EPA Region V Enforcement and Compliance Assurance Division’s Michael Harris
- Interactive regulatory presentations and panel discussions with Ohio EPA’s inspectors, permit writers, and management;
- Opportunities to earn Continuing Education Credits;
- Opportunities to meet virtually with compliance staff for Q&A;
- Chance to converse with your peers, industry leaders, and stakeholders; and
- Much more…
Get ready to embark on a new learning adventure. There is no cost to participate in Ohio EPA’s 2020 Virtual Compliance Assistance Conference. Below is a link to additional information with a new interactive agenda. If you missed the first week of our conference, these session presentations and recordings will soon be posted on the conference website.